The top 10 cities with the highest rates of home ownership worldwide are:
1. Singapore – With more than 90% of its population being homeowners, Singapore ranks first in terms of home ownership rates.
2. Hong Kong – Around 70% of the population in Hong Kong owns their homes.
3. Moscow, Russia – Home ownership in Moscow is at around 88%.
4. Prague, Czech Republic – Approximately 82% of people in Prague are homeowners.
5. Budapest, Hungary – The home ownership rate in Budapest is around 81%.
6. Amsterdam, Netherlands – Around 60% of the population in Amsterdam owns their homes.
7. Warsaw, Poland – Warsaw has a home ownership rate of approximately 80%.
8. Vienna, Austria – Around 55% of the population in Vienna owns their homes.
9. Tokyo, Japan – The home ownership rate in Tokyo is around 60%.
10. Paris, France – Approximately 53% of people in Paris are homeowners.
Please note that these rates are approximate and may vary.